This program can also be carried out during lunch.
Barco Evora has excellent conditions for events with animation during all seasons.
Schedules may be adjusted upon the availability of the boat.
The course can be changed to safeguard the maximum comfort of all participants.
Meal includes a welcome drink, starter, main course, dessert, coffee and drinks.
Any reservation is subject to the availability of Barco Evora. It is recommended to book the date and the boat in advance.
In order to guarantee the safety of our customers, Seaventy has implemented a series of mandatory procedures that must be complied with by everyone, whether at events and/or regular tours. The present rules were based on the requirements of the “Clean & Safe” stamp created by Turismo de Portugal.
Until justified and as a voluntary prevention measure, Seaventy will only organize events on the Barco Evora up to 2/3 of the maximum capacity, meaning 160 people, and up to 60 people for meals.
- The vessel will be disinfected before the beginning and at the end of each tour and / or event with a cold nebulizer.
- On the interior floors there will be an air purifier.
- Restrooms will be disinfected with a specific product and will be clean every hour.
- There will be a circuit, properly marked, to circulate on the vessel.
- Along the circuit, there will be several points of alcohol gel duly marked.
- The layout of the rooms will be arranged in order to guarantee social distance between groups.
- Each bar (indoor and outdoor) is limited to use simultaneously. In the outdoor bar, there can be 6 people at the counter, and in the indoor bar only 2 people.
- All crew members and / or staff will wear a mask or visor.
- A security briefing will be given in Portuguese and English at the beginning of each tour and / or event.
All customers must wear a mask. If you don’t have one with you, you can purchase one on the vessel (1 €). It is only allowed to remove the mask while on the outside floor or in case of immobility (being seated at the table, for instance). Before boarding, customers must go through three phases, in a properly identified area:
1) Disinfect your hands with alcohol gel provided on-site.
2) Wiping the shoes on the rug with disinfectant.
3) Pass the shoes on the drying rug.
On the boat, customers must comply with the circulation instructions.
Seaventy only works with suppliers who comply with all the recommendations of DGS - Directorate-General of Health - in order to ensure maximum safety for all customers, crew, and suppliers.
We bring people closer to the Sea using our passion and entrepreneurial spirit to help develop the Economy of the Sea. We are specialists in creating special events on all types of boats in Lisbon, Cascais, Setúbal and Tróia.