Super fun and competitive Game which challenges the teams in a very special environment!
Duration: 3 to 4 horas (half fay)
Location: Lisbon, Oeiras, Cascais
Capacity: groups from 35 to 100 people
Team Building “Treasure Fishing on Vessel” was created by Seaventy ideally for:
- Productivity Awards
- Events and incentives
Budget of the Team-Building activity: from € 54 per person
Prices vary depending on the number of people.
This version of the Treasure Hunt arose from the need to have a team-building program that would keep the group on the same boat and in this way would become more accessible than the division of teams by small boats.
Treasure Fishing is the adapted nautical version of the classic and acclaimed Treasure Hunt.
After each team has passed all the stations arranged along the boat, the slopes lead to the Last Station that has prepared the Final Challenge. Win the most cooperative and dynamic team to discover the Treasure!
- Treasure Fishing begins at the first station, which is precisely the location for the briefing and boarding. There, the CIS (International Signal Code), the set of flags used in maritime navigation, is delivered. The CIS will be a very useful tool during all the activity especially for the Final Challenge. Also given is a map with the orders of the nautical stations.
- In each station, the team must complete the challenge proposed.
- Upon successful completion of the challenge, a set of flags representing a word is delivered.
- In the penultimate season, the two envelopes containing the Last Station location information and the last word that make up the Final Challenge phrase are delivered.
- Upon arriving at the Last Station, each team has a Portuguese cork board, a set of pions and a marker to complete the Final Challenge.
|Disembark||à escolha do grupo|
|Maximum Capacity||100 people (10 teams each of 10 people)|
|Check In||15 minutes before the embark|
|Number of Persons||19 to 50, 51 to 150|
Briefing: Welcome to the group. Explanation of the rules of the activity and safety rules.
Start: All teams must be ready to start the activity.
Activity Dynamic: Each team must go through every stations until last one station.
Final Challenge: On the last station each team must complete the phrase on the board. Wins the team that find the treasure first!
Suggested Programa in Lisbon:
Route: Alcântara – Belém – Cristo-Rei – Ponte Vasco da Gama – Parque das Nações – Santa Apolónia – Terreiro do Paço
3:00 pm – Embark in Alcântara.
The Member Staff Seaventy welcomes the group and gives the general briefing.
The group is divided by teams and they are distributed by the stations.
During the Treasure Fishing on Vessel the DJ gives the best sound and animation.
During the tour the teams follow the clues until they get to the Last One Station to finish the Final Challenge.
The winning team is announced with a well-deserved ceremony
17h00 – The party begins with a lots of fun and music with live DJ!
Moments of great animation!
7:00pm/7:15pm – Return and disembark at base dock.